Contact us for Pricing
French Riviera Highlights – Private 1 Day Tour from Nice
The Perfect Combination of history, art and luxury in Saint Paul De Vence, Cannes, Antibes and Eze on this small group private day trip from Nice. Follow your driver/guide on a full day tour of French Riviera highlights.
Cannes: palm tree lined streets and fine sandy beaches. Cannes is famous for its wonderful cafes, luxury shops and hotels. Discover the film festival and conference center, stroll and shop.
Saint Paul de Vence: one of the many perched villages that are located in the Provence hills. Dating back to the 11th centry – behind it’s ramparts are art galleries, boutiques and sidewalk cafes. Be delighted with the cannons, ramparts, and guard’s walk – a piece of history. The beautiful landscapes surrounding St-Paul de Vence, having inspired many famous artists and an enclave of art galleries and museums, can be found around the quaint cobbled streets. Picasso, Matisse, Chagall and Renoir are just but a few who have fallen in love with the light, the peacefulness and the scenery. You will have free time to explore this unique village and stroll through the narrow and picturesque streets from the Royale Gate to the Southern Gate to discover magnificent stone facades from the 16th and 17th centuries.
Eze: A medieval village perched on a cliffside over the ocean, has retained all its charms throughout the centuries with narrow streets and lovely stone buildings. Relax and enjoy the calm here.
Antibes: A wonderful old town created by the Greeks and developed by the Romans, ravaged by the Barbarians, then fortified under the reign of Henri IV and Louis XIV. It houses one of the most famous Picasso collections in the Grimaldi Palace, (built in 445,) where Picasso had his studio for a few months in 1946. The town’s port is located below its fortifications, with luxurious yachts and brightly painted fishing boats. In the 1500s, Antibes’ Fort Carré was the last French stronghold before the Italian border. Antibes has plenty to explore. Find the many little streets and stroll the waterside to marvel at the enormous yachts in Port Vauban and the largest marina on the French Mediterranean Sea.
- Tour available all year round (except May 1st, Dec 25th and Jan 1st)
- 8 hour private French Riviera tour from Nice – you will be picked up and returned to your train station, hotel or accommodations in Nice.
- Picasso Museum tickets in Antibes can be included during the booking process, museum is closed on Mondays
- Tour is operated in English, other languages on request
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Prices are per group from 2 to 8 persons – Larger groups please contact us
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Gratuities for the driver/guide