Book a guided Versailles and Louvre tour.
This Versailles and Louvre Tour begins with pickup from your centrally-located Paris hotel or apartment on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Versailles and Louvre tour days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday; Please note there are no tours on May 1 or December 25
- Tour Duration: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (approximately 8 hours)
- Included: Pickup from Paris hotel, guided Palace of Versailles tour, lunch in Paris (wine included), guided Louvre tour (return to hotel on your own)
- Tour Code: T02B
- Group tour has maximum of 8 guests
- Tour Price: $255/adult; $193/child (ages 4-17)
Versailles and Louvre Tour Details
Your Versailles and Louvre tour begins with pickup at your centrally-located Paris hotel or apartment. Your guide will drive you to the Palace of Versailles, the former residence of the Sun King, Louis XIV. There you will be able to discover the famous French-style gardens, the outside of Marie Antoinette's Hamlet, and the outside of the Grand and Petit Trianon. You will also be taken by your guide inside the Palace of Versailles for a one-hour guided tour around the state apartments and the Hall of Mirros.
After your Versailles tour, your guide will return you to Paris were you'll have lunch in the Opera district. Your Versailles and Louvre tour will continue after lunch with a guided tour of the Louvre Museum. You'll get to see in particular three of the Louvre's main works: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and the Mona Lisa, which was painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century.
You will then be free to spend a little more time in the Louvre to visit other sections of the largest museum in the world. You will return to your hotel or apartment on your own.