Book a tour to visit Windsor Castle and to explore the town of Windsor. In the afternoon, you will visit London's Tower of London.
- Tour days: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday year round
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour code: PWCL
- Children: 3-11 years of age
- Departure: Pickup from most central London hotels
- Tour includes: Tour to Windsor Castle, visit the state apartments, St. Georges Chapel, Queen Mary's Dolls House, Open top bus tour of London in the afternoon with River Thames cruise
- Tour price does not include: meals
After a pickup at your hotel (or one closeby), you will go directly to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal history await you. From William the Conqueror all the way through to the current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your ticket will allow entrance to the castle, so that you can see the splendor of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one of them!
In the afternoon, the tour will return to London to do a classic tour on a traditional open top bus. You will see all the sights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. Then you will take a scenic cruise on the River Thames passing the Tower of London, London Bridge and Shakepeare's Globe. Then you will join the Horseguards Parade to watch the colorful Inspection of the Guard Ceremony. What a day!
Please book this tour directly on the website and enjoy your memorable visit to two of England's treasures - Windsor Castle and the city of London.