Book a London tour on the famous red open-top Original London bus. This is London's most popular sightseeing tour and a great introduction to the capital city. Entertaining live guides, free walking tours, free Thames River Cruise Pass all come with the 24 hour pass.
- Ticket valid for 24 hours: Special Offer – valid for 48 hours
- All tickets/vouchers sold on a freesale basis. Customers simply redeem these on day of travel
- Child rate: 5-15 (no charge for under 5 years of age)
- Hop-on and hop-off at over 80 stops
- Service operates between 8.30am and 5pm every 15-20 minutes in winter with more frequent and later departures in summer
- Yellow Route: Takes in London’s landmark attractions and offers entertaining live-guided commentary in English
- Red Route: Also takes in London’s top landmarks and provides digitally-recorded commentary via earphones in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Russian. Kids’ Club Channel featured on the Red Route
- Blue Route, our Museum Tour, gives easy access to many of London’s top museums, shops and attractions and also offers multi-lingual commentary. Kids’ Club Channel featured on the Blue Route
- Free Walking Tours from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square:
- 10:30 - Changing of the Guard
- 13:00 - Rock n Roll
- 15:30 - Jack the Ripper* (from the Original Tour stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill
- Free Hop-on Hop-off river Thames cruise pass with City Cruises
- Superb, award-winning, modern, open-top bus fleet, many with low-floor disabled access
- Kids’ Club with specialist children’s commentary in English on the Red and Blue Route and a free kid’s activity pack for all 5-12 year olds
Experience the best of London aboard The Original Tour’s famous red open-top buses. London's most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital and includes entertaining English-speaking guides, an unrivalled fleet of superb modern buses, three main tour routes, two of which offer full multi-lingual commentary, 3 fascinating free walking tours, a fantastic free Thames Hop-on Hop-off river cruise pass, and an exclusive Kids' Club. All hop-on hop-off tickets are valid for 24-hours across over 80 conveniently located stops.
For further information regarding bus tours in London, click the link that follows to view a printable London bus tour map.