Take a guided Albi walking tour. Your Albi tour begins with pickup at your Toulouse hotel and will take you to this "pink city", built of bricks which give it a beautiful color. First occupied during the Bronze Age (3000-600 BC), the history of the area is fantastic.
- Tour days: Daily from February through October
- Duration: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Includes: Albi walking tour
- Vehicle: Mercedes Minibus with a maximum of 8 passengers
- Price quoted is a private tour for 1-8 travelers
Your Albi tour includes a guided walking tour of the historical city center. You will visit St. Cecilia Cathedral, a breath-taking masterpiece of the Southern Gothic style. Built between the 13th and 15 centuries, you will notice a distinct contrast between the somber exterior and the beautiful interior.
In Albi, your walking tour will show you the winding medieval streets and private mansions which make this such a handsome city.
You'll have free time to explore the town and visit the Toulouse Lautrec museum, if you wish (entrance not included in the tour price).
After your tour of Albi, your guide will return you to your Toulouse hotel.