Enjoy a tour to Les Baux, Pont du Gard, Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape from Aix-en-Provence.
The tour visits Les Baux de Provence, the Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard, and to Avignon. In Avignon, you will have free time to visit the Popes' Palace, the biggest Gothic palace in all Europe (entrance fees not included).
You'll be on your own for lunch.
Chateauneuf-du-Pape includes a visit to the vineyards for tasting in the famous wine cellars.
- Tour date: Tuesday, Saturday year round; 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM; guaranteed departure for a minimum of 2 people
- No tours on May 1, December 25, January 1
- Tour Departure Point: Aix en Provence Tourism Office
- Included: Les Baux, Pont du Gard, Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned minibus that seats maximum 22 passengers