Take a tour to taste Provence wines and visit the Luberon villages of Lourmarin, Bonnieux, Roussillon, Gordes
Tour from Aix-en-Provence goes to to Sainte Victoire Mountain to do wine-tasting and then you return to Aix to have lunch on your own.
The afternoon tour includes the Luberon villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon, Gordes, Bonnieux.
Returning to Aix, you will drive by Pont Julien, one of the oldest Roman bridges in France.
- Tour days: Thursday year round from 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM; guaranteed departure for a minimum of 2 people
- No tours May 1, December 25, January 1
- Tour Departure Point: Aix en Provence Tourism Office
- Included: Lourmarin, Bonnieux, Gordes, Rousssillon, Pont Julien (Julien Bridge)
- Tour Code: T4
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned minibus that seats 8 passengers