Enjoy a tour to Isle la Sorgue market, Gordes, Senanque Abbey, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Lourmarin.
Sunday morning takes you to the market in Isle-sur-Sorgue and then the tour goes to the Regional Park of the Luberon before heading to the Senanque Abbey.
You will have lunch in Gordes, named as one of the most beautiful villages in France. After lunch, Roussillon is the next village and a beautiful one built on red ocher cliffs from rock of the same color. There is free time in Bonnieux, a town dating back to Roman times with vistas across the Luberon hills. Before returning to Aix, you will visit the picturesque town of Lourmarin with its 16th century castle.
- Tour day: Sunday, year round from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM; guaranteed departure for a minimum of 2 people
- No tours on May 1, December 25, January 1
- Tour Departure Point: Aix en Provence Tourism Office
- Included: Ile la Sorgue, Gordes, Senanque Abbey, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Pont Julien
- Tour Code: T2
- Vehicle: Minibus with air-conditioning that seats maximum 22 passengers