Saint Emilion wine tour from Bordeaux any day March to November
- Tour days: Daily April - November
- Duration: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Included: Saint Emilion guided tour and wine-tasting
- Vehicle: Mercedes minibus for up to seven travelers; pickup at n°3 rue Gobineau in front of Bordeaux Magnum in Bordeaux and return to same location at the end of the day
- There must be at least two people in your group to book this tour.
For this Saint Emilion wine tour, you will depart for the Saint Emilion wine region and to enjoy a visit and wine tasting in a famous Classified growth Chateau of the Pomerol or Saint Emilion appellation.
Then you will arrive in the village of Saint Emilion to do a guided walking tour to discover the main monuments of this quaint hilltop village. During your free time for lunch and strolling the town, you will want to explore the underground monuments of Saint Emilion.
In the afternoon, another experience awaits you to do a visit and wine tasting session in one of the selected Classified Chateaux of Saint Emilion.
Your Bordeaux St. Emilion wine tour will provide you with fond memories of the Bordeaux wine region of France.