Discover Mont Saint Michel with a tour to Mont Saint Michel beginning with hotel pickup. Your Mont Saint Michel tour starts with a pickup at your Paris hotel or apartment.
The minibus will connect with the motorcoach at the Cityrama agency to depart for Mont Saint Michel.
- Tour days: Daily except Sunday April through October; Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday November through March
- Tour Code MSF
- Duration: 7:15 AM - 9:45 PM
- Children's Rate: 4-17 years of age
- Included: Stops in Beuvron-en-Auge, Mont Saint Michel; lunch
- Vehicle: Minibus/Motorcoach
Your Mont Saint Michel bus tour will first stop in Beuvron-en-Auge. Beuvron-en-Auge is classified as one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France.
Next stop is Mont Saint Michel for lunch.
After lunch, the tour continues to Mont Saint Michel for guided visit of the Abbey. The abbey of Mont Saint Michel is unlike any other monastery. The Mount is in the shape of a pyramid, so it was necessary for the medieval builders to wrap the buildings around the granite rock. Amazing as well is that the construction not only was constrained by the topography and geography of the location, but by the requirements of monastic life. The resulting wonder conformed to both!
Your day includes some free time to explore the village.
This Mont Saint Michel bus tour will return to the Cityrama agency in Paris.