Enjoy a Dordogne tour to Padirac Abyss, Rocamadour, and the Gardens of Eyrignac. Your Dordogne tour will begin with a pickup at Place Pasteur bus stop in Sarlat.Departing Sarlat, the tour will head directly to Padirac.
- Tour days: Daily from April through October; no August tours
- Duration: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Minimum of two people for the tour to take place
- Included: Tour stops at Padirac Abyss, Rocamadour, and Eyrignac Gardens
- Vehicle: Mercedes Minibus with a maximum of 7 passengers
- There must be at least two people in your group to book this tour.
The first stop will be the Padirac Abyss. Padirac Abyss or Gouffre de Padirac in French, is a chasm 338 feet deep with an underground river system. Your tour will include a boat ride on the underground river to explore the cave system.
Next stop in your day tour will be Rocamadour. Rocamadour is a pilgrimage village with its historical monuments and a sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Its natural setting in the cliffs along the Alzou River make it the second most visited place in France (after the Mont Saint Michel).
The Gardens of the Eyrignac Manor will be next on the tour. The gardens are privately owned and are part of a 500 acre estate which also has a 17th Century manor. The gardens feature topiary sculptures, fountains, statues, and vases.
Your Rocamadour, Padirac, and Eyrignac Gardens tour will end with a return to Sarlat.