Cruise on Holland America Line through Alaska’s sublime beauty to popular ports of call in unsurpassed luxury and comfort aboard Holland America Line's elegant, mid-sized ships.
Stand on your private verandah and watch as whales breach and massive glaciers come into view. Participate in unique onboard activities and shore excursions that match your passions and interests.
This is all possible on Holland America Line’s spectacular 7- and 14-day Alaska cruise vacations. Holland America Line offers a greater selection of Alaska cruise itineraries than any other cruise line and more opportunities to visit Glacier Bay National Park. Holland America Line's spacious, mid-size ships carry fewer guests ensuring quiet corners and unfettered views.
Holland America Line is featuring the following Alaska Cruise and Alaska Cruise Tour promotions for 2011. Alaska cruises depart from Seattle, Washington or Vancouver, British Columbia. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Alaska Cruise Promotions - Holland America Line
- 2011 Alaska Cruises + Free Hotel Overnight Stay - Roundtrip Seattle or Roundtrip Vancouver cruises: Enjoy a complimentary overnight stay at a luxury downtown hotel in Seattle or Vancouver with the purchase of a suite on an Alaska cruise.
- 2011 7-Day Explorer Cruises + Free Parking at the Pier - Travel roundtrip from Seattle on the ms Oosterdam or ms Westerdam 7-Day Explorer via Glacier Bay National Park or Hubbard Glacier in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. Each itinerary offers breathtaking scenery and exciting ports of call including Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan and Victoria, British Columbia. FREE parking at the Seattle pier when you upgrade to a verandah on 7-Day Explorer Roundtrip Seattle Cruises.
- 2011 14-Day Explorer Cruises + Free Parking at the Pier - Travel roundtrip from Seattle on the ms Amsterdam and double your glacier experience. You will be able to visit both Tracy Arm and Hubbard Glacier and enjoy a full day in Anchorage and new calls at Homer and Kodiak. FREE parking at the Seattle pier when you upgrade to a suite on 14-Day Explorer Roundtrip Seattle Cruises.
Alaska Cruise Tour Promotions - Holland America Line
- 2011 Denali and Yukon Cruise Tours - Catch gold fever along the Yukon River and in Dawson City, the gateway to Tombstone Park. Or travel the Alaska Highway deep into the Yukon wilderness. With Denali National Park, Kluane and a 3- or 4-day Inside Passage cruise featuring Glacier Bay or Tracy Arm, your adventure is complete.
- 2011 Classic Denali and Direct to Denali Cruise Tours - These thrilling cruisetours showcase 7 days of Inside Passage cruising to Glacier Bay and up to 6 equally intriguing days including luxurious domed railcar travel to Denali National Park.
- 2011 Denali Plus and Great Land Grand Cruise Tours - Combine our classic Denali stay via the McKinley Explorer® and a 7-day Glacier Discovery cruise with a visit to the remote Artic, Kenai Fjords or Alyeska Resort. Or see and do it all on a Great Land Grand Tour.
- 2011 Expedition Cruise Tours - Ideal for independent travelers who thirst for unique, off-the-beaten path adventures, these intimate, small-group Expedition CruiseTours offer remote Alaskan lodges and true wilderness experiences you may not otherwise encounter.
- Alaska Your Way - Roundtrip Seattle or Roundtrip Vancouver cruises: Enjoy a complimentary overnight stay at a luxury downtown hotel in Seattle or Vancouver with the purchase of a suite on an Alaska cruise.
Please contact A Paris Travel for further information about these Holland America Line Alaska cruises.