Discover Bruges with a bus tour from Paris on Sunday, Wednesday, or Friday from March through October and Wednesday and Sunday during the winter.
- Tour days: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday from April through October; Wednesday and Sunday during the winter
- Tour Code BRF
- Duration: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Children's Rate: 4-17 years of age
- Included: Bruges guided sightseeing, ticket for canal cruise in summer; tour will depart at 7:15 AM from the Cityrama agency at 2, rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris.
- Vehicle: Minivan pickup at hotel to connect with Motorcoach (bus)
Beginning with a hotel pickup, you'll connect with the bus tour to Bruges and will arrive in Bruges around 11:15 AM to do a guided walking tour to see le Beguinage Monastery and the Gothic style townhall. Next, the Bruges tour will go to the Place du Bourg with the Saint-Sang Basilica, Les Halles (indoor market), and the the belfry of Bruges.
During this tour, you will also visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Bruges to see the Carrara marble Madonna and Child sculpture by Michelangelo.
During your Bruges day, you will have free time for lunch (Belgian specialties abound -- moules frites, Belgian beers, Belgian waffles and more!). Many travelers enjoy a visit to the Flemish art museum or shopping for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates.
During the summer, you'll delight in a boat cruise along the famous canals.
Departure from Bruges will be at 4:30 PM arriving back in Paris around 9:00 PM. You will be returned to your Paris accommodations.
*Remember to bring your Passport!