Tour Bruges from Paris any Sunday from April through October.
The Bruges tour is a beautiful day tour from Paris. Situated in Belgium, Bruges is often called the "Little Venice of the North" and is a veritable jewel of architecture.
The drive is 3-4 hour each way between Paris and Bruges and you will spend about 5 hours in Bruges. In Bruges, you'll sightsee on your own and will want to visit the market in the heart of Bruges, the medieval Belfry Tower built in the 14th century, and the Bruges Town Hall.
You'll be able to take a canal cruise to discover this medieval town from a totally different perspective!
Don't forget your passport, since you'll be visiting Belgium...and this is mandatory for this tour.
- Tour days: Sundays from April through October
- Tour Code T08
- Duration: 6:10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Children's Rate: 0-10 years of age
- Included: Free time in Bruges, cruise on the canal; pickup and drop off from your Paris hotel; hotel pickup and drop off
- Vehicle: Deluxe air-conditioned minibus that seats eight passenger