Book a tour from Edinburgh to visit Loch Lomond, the Trossachs National Park, and Stirling Castle. This tour is available every day year round.
This one day sightseeing tour to Loch Lomond, Trossachs National Park, and Stirling Castle will introduce you to the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy.
The Loch Lomond, Trossachs National Park, Stirling Castle tour details: Please note that the price is for transport and driver guide only.
- Loch Lomond Tour days: Every day year round
- Tour Departure point: Entrance to Edinburgh Castle's Esplanade (easily accessed with public transport)
- Tour Duration: 9:15 AM - 6:00 PM (please arrive at 9:00 AM at the tour departure point)
- Tour Price includes: Professional driver guide; Transportation by top of the range Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience with a maximum of 16 passengers on tour. A small group tour with a maximum of 16 passengers does make a big difference to your trip. It allows us to give you a more personal service. Touring with a maximum of 16 passengers, you will get more for your money, more personal attention, more time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back-roads and just more of an authentic, friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life; discount card for restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
- Tour Price does not include: Lunch and refreshments; Entrance to Stirling Castle, but you will get 10% off with the discount card
- Tour highlights: Balmaha, Loch Lomond, Aberfoyle, Loch Achray, The Trossachs National Park, Loch Katrine, Stirling Castle. Optional extras with entrance fees: Loch Katrine Cruise (April – October) and /or optional outdoor activities (subject to seasonal availability) Stirling Castle.
- Vehicle: Deluxe air-conditioned bus
Departing Edinburgh, heading west, you will travel via Stirling, passing through the charming country village of Drymen. Then the first stop will be at Balmaha, Loch Lomond. From here you will enter The Trossachs, also known as “Scotland in miniature” because of its stunning scenery and more famous, perhaps, for being home to the outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor.
After a lunch stop in Aberfoyle the tour will continue over the Duke’s Pass, pausing for a glimpse of Loch Achray, before arriving at Loch Katrine to experience the natural beauty which inspired Sir Walter Scott’s epic poem, “The Lady of the Lake”.
Within the beauty of Scotland’s first national park, you can enjoy a boat cruise on Loch Katrine or a relaxing walk or cycle along the pathway which follows the loch’s stunning northern shoreline. (Loch cruise available April – October only. Rent bikes at the loch - subject to availability).
Next, the tour will go to Stirling to the magnificent Stirling Castle. The castle is situated high on volcanic rock and offers wonderful views of the landscape. You will have time to visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historical figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Mary Queen of Scots. After an enjoyable stop at Stirling Castle, the tour will return to Edinburgh.
This is a very full day to visit Loch Lomond, Trossachs National Park, and Stirling Castle. Please book the tour directly on the website and we'll send you a confirmation voucher with further details about the departure point for the tour.